Wowhan enriches the lives of its customers even after they purchase their insurance policy through our online portal, with quality service, especially in the event of a claim.
The claims team at Wowhan gives technical help to our customer in their time of need by guiding them to fill their claim forms. You can access the claims forms of ALL insurance companies on our website.
Download the claim form of oriental insurance by clicking here
For further assistance call toll free number: 1-800-425-2002 ( for BSNL and MTNL lines)
Please have the following information ready when you call the call center:
1. Your Contact numbers
1. Policy Number
2. Name of Policy Holder
3. Date & Time of Loss
4. Loss Location
5. Nature & extent of loss
6. Nature of injury if any
Things to follow in case of accidental damage to the vehicle:
1. You can download the claim either from our website or intimate to the nearest insurance office, which will issue a Claim Form.
2. Claim Form should be duly filled and submitted along with a copy of Registration Certificate and driving license of the driver of the vehicle at the time of accident as also estimate of repairs.
3. Vehicle will be surveyed by a surveyor, appointed by the insurance company, who shall submit his report to the company. In case of a major damage to the vehicle, a spot survey, at the site of accident, will also be arranged by the company.
4. Final bills/cash memos are to be submitted duly signed by the insured.
5. Salvage of the damaged parts may be required to be deposited with the insurance company after approval of the claim.
In case of theft of the vehicle:
1. Lodge an F.I.R. with the police immediately.
2. Inform the policy issuing office with a copy of FIR.
3. Submit the Final Police Report as soon as it is received.
4. Extend full cooperation to the surveyor and/or investigator appointed by the company.
5. After approval of the claim by the company, get the Registration Certificate transferred in the name of the company, hand over the keys of the vehicle, and submit a letter of Subrogation and Indemnity on stamp paper duly notarized.
In case of liability claim:
1. Inform insurance company immediately of any incident likely to give rise to liability claim.
2. On receipt of summons from Court, the same should be sent to the company immediately.
3. Claim Form duly filled in along-with copies of Registration Certificate, Diving License, FIR are to be submitted.
Wowhan.com, India’s first online portal dedicated to vehicle insurance provides its customers several comparative vehicle insurance quotes while buying or renewing their vehicle insurance. Our customers avoid getting pesky calls from auto agents while making their purchases or renewals from our website as we keep their personal information confidential.