Download the claim form by clicking here
For further assistance contact:
Contact Future Generali :1860-500-3333 Any Service Provider,
1800-220-233 MTNL / BSNL Subscribers,
Email: : email@example.com
Following information is required while contacting the call center:
- Your Contact numbers
- Policy Number
- Name of Policy Holder
- Date & Time of Loss
- Loss Location
- Nature & extent of loss
- Nature of injury if any
Things to follow in case of accidental damage to the vehicle:
- You can download the claim either from our website or intimate to the nearest insurance office, which will issue a Claim Form.
- Claim Form should be duly filled and submitted along with a copy of Registration Certificate (RC Book) and driving license (DL) of the driver of the vehicle at the time of accident as also estimate of repairs.
- Vehicle will be surveyed by a surveyor, appointed by the insurance company, who shall submit his report to the company. In case of a major damage to the vehicle, a spot survey, at the site of accident, will also be arranged by the company.
- Final bills/cash memos are to be submitted duly signed by the insured.
- Salvage of the damaged parts may be required to be deposited with the insurance company after approval of the claim.
In case of theft of the vehicle:
- Lodge an F.I.R. with the police as soon as theft is discovered
- Inform the policy issuing office with a copy of FIR.
- Submit the Final Police Report as soon as it is received.
- Extend full cooperation to the surveyor and/or investigator appointed by the company.
- After approval of the claim by the company, get the Registration Certificate transferred in the name of the company, hand over the keys of the vehicle, and submit a letter of Subrogation and Indemnity on stamp paper duly notarized.
In case of liability claim:
- Inform insurance company immediately of any incident likely to give rise to liability claim.
- On receipt of summons from Court, the same should be sent to the company immediately.
- Claim Form duly filled in along-with copies of Registration Certificate, Diving License, FIR are to be submitted.
Wowhan.com, India’s first online portal dedicated to vehicle insurance provides multiple insurance quotes to its customers enabling the customers to make the right choice while buying or renewing their vehicle insurance without the hassle of going to several websites to do comparative shopping. Click, Compare and Buy/ Renew vehicle insurance and get the best deals from wowhan.com